Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Introduction

Hello, out there. I am a Canadian. I love fashion. I love art. I love style. So much so that I want to blog about it, reach out there, find it, and share it. I am into unique style, fashionable trends, rare finds, and classic pieces, but moreover, I am into discovering those who have a true sense of beauty, and can use amazing techniques such as lighting, matching, and body positioning to open the world to new ideas in the fashion world, to emphasize items, or to simply reflect on the classics of the fashion world.
I will be taking new ideas and old ones shooting people I see in the streets, and taking note of in the world of high fashion.
We can promote the new wave of ideas and focus on the basics such as art and beauty. Our Generation is a new one, we are young, we have ideas that have not yet been squashed, and we can make our dreams reality. We are bringing new standards into the fashion world, and emphasizing the old. We are starting out on the right foot bringing together a delightful combination of fashion, photography, design, and music.
I will stop writing now, and let the blog speak for itself.
Cheers To Fashion! To Our Generation! And to the Future!
Fashion Blogger and Photographer, Paulette Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment